Wednesday 11 January 2012

My Holiday Present

Last Year 2011 school holiday, many people went to a trip with their family. Actually my friend , so enjoy their holiday. Like ME ?!? Sorry, all the time I stay at home.. playing Facebook, watching Youtube .. and etc. 

Let's see how many I have received my holiday present from my friend .. 



Present From my friend Joanne Chua : Bought this pendant from SINGAPORE (2011)

Present from my friend Kar Mun : THE SMURFS note book (2011)

Present from Joanne Chua again : Bought this color pen from THAILAND (2011)

Present from Bmon : A very cute pendant too , bought this from THAILAND too... (2011)

Present from Kar Mun mum : Feel so suddenly she give me this note book and a 2012 calendar. last 2 day .

I FEEL SO HAPPY & LUCKY 


No comments:

Post a Comment