Wednesday 20 March 2013

明信片 Postcards (2)

Happy !! Happy !! I just received my postcard bought at online shop. So exciting ! Because this is my first time a bought something at online -.- I just bank in this Monday and today (Wednesday) I received from POS LAJU. Of course i received fast, because the fee of Pos Laju is EXPENSIVE !

SWEET of the gift ? 
Postcards: Happy Travel - Walking in London (Made in Korea)


Postcards: Happy Travel - Walking in London (Size:140*100mm) The quality of postcard is very good!

Postcards: Happy Travel - Walking in London  (inside there are 16 different picture postcard)


Lastly, I hope can exchange those postcard with you guys ! I also hope that I can receive a postcard from you !


Corinne Chua ,
55, Jalan Bendahara 58,
Taman Mewah Ria,
41000 Klang, Selangor,
Malaysia.
Postcode : 41000


GOOD LUCK

5 comments:

  1. really lovely cards.....where did you get them?Can you visit my blog and email me privately please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good idea to exchange postcard :) hope can exchange with you ..but i dont have nice postcard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI, Sure can ~ you can email me your address. Nvm :D

      Delete
  3. OMG!Great! My email is apicentre@yandex.ru Please tell me where did u buy them?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovelly!!! Fun,i do swap postcrds!!! I am a pal an swapper,u can chdck my blogs... If u want to b pals.pls contact me!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete